Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bubba at The Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride 2013


What up, boils & ghouls! Been a while since I posted anything here (I hope to rectify that and get back to daily posting in the near future), but here are some shots from the past two opening weekends at The Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride! I'm having a blast doing line/crowd entertainment again this season - Bubba is large and in charge - and looking forward to the rest of the month. Thanks again to the Bates family and all the talented artists, actors and team that makes the haunt what it is. Scream outs and thanks to Shawn Sieger, Rob Seiger & Joe Luckanish for these badass makeup designs!









1 comment:

  1. Scary! I see you have some new additions to your look this year. I don't remember the creepy contacts or the black tongue from last year. Looks like you have a little green mossy fungus going in the first pic too. Pretty gross, effective stuff! I'm sure "Bubba" scared some people!

    ReplyDelete