Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Bates Motel & Haunted Hayride shoot for ION TV


Yo, boils & ghouls! Last night was pretty cool. I was asked to be one of the actors for a TV shoot last night at The Bates Motel & Haunted Hayride.

ION TV was there shooting a new haunt/Halloween special that I think will air this October. I was in my 'butcher' character that rocks, and Cos did badass makeup on me. I also wore the human skin butcher's apron, but didn't have it on when I got my pic taken. I was also carrying a wicked weapon- looked like a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire with nails stickin' out.....of course, replica/foam but still badass!!

We shot out in the Haunted Hayride, and I was in the asylum scene. Had a great time, but never having worked the Haunted Hayride before, it was definitely a learning experience/curve for me!

Special scream out to Carl who I talked with a little bit last night - fellow actor and (who the hell knew? hahahha) reader of this dopey blog. Cool cat!!!

I will let all you cool ghouls know when the special will air so you can catch The Bates - and me - in all spooky haunted awesomeness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment