Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Evil & New Year's Evil tonight on TCM!



What up, boils & ghouls. Just a friendly ho-ho-holiday head's up that TCM is presenting a couple of flicks to get us in the mood for the horrordays, er I mean holidays.

Tonight (or is that tomorrow?) at 2:00 a.m. EST is Christmas Evil a/k/a You Better Watch Out from 1980. This is actually my favorite holiday-themed horror flick. Quite disturbing and unusual. If you haven't seen this gem, do yourself a solid and check it out.

Then, at 3:45 a.m. EST is New Year's Evil (1981). This so-so slasher flick is quite dated and every time I've seen it, I'm hoping the annoyingly horrible "hot" lead gets her head cut off just to shut her up. In any event, still not the worst thing you'll sit through.

Stay scary!

1 comment:

  1. I reviewed Christmas Evil here on my blog recently, but I had no idea it was getting a showing on TCM! I wish I'd recorded it, as my DVD looks truly awful! The print is just shot all to hell. It's actually a pretty entertaining, if utterly weird, flick (I personally LIKE that it's so weird!)!!

    ReplyDelete