Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hauntcast R.I.P. - "Laid To Rest"



What up, boils & ghouls! Johnny Thunder here letting ya know that the new episode of Hauntcast "Laid to Rest" is up featuring a great interview with Vic Bariteau a/k/a Halloween Zombie of Ghoulie Manor, along with kickass band, The Koffin Kats.

That's right - the new show will also, unfortunately, be our last.

Thank you to Chris & my Scream Team family, all you fans, avid listeners, sponsors, and - most importantly - those of you who supported the show by buying a tshirt, hoodie, sub, or bought from our sponsors. Again, thank you! What a great three year run we had!

Also, for all of you who enjoyed my segment and got what I was trying to do - thanks, much appreciated. If you didn’t – well, ya can’t please everybody and I'm glad I could piss you off for three years by being on the show.

As for me, I am taking some time to regroup and figure out what- if anything- is next.

Stay scary!

10 comments:

  1. what happened? I thought things were going better. this is very sad news indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the news earlier from ShellHawk and I've been bummed all day. I really enjoyed both of your segments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you and Chris should continue to do a monthly or at least quarterly Fright Flicks and Horror Reviews segment and post it on your blog. I found your segment to be very entertaining and it turned me on to some horror movies that I would not have otherwise seen. The world needs Fright Flicks and Horror Reviews with J.T. and Chris. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam - best to listen to the show.

    Highbury - thanks man! I & everyone appreciate the suppo rt.

    PJM - Again man thank you! I talked about stuff I dug and did mtg best to keep it light, entertaining but also showcase projects that maybe people didn't know about.

    A spinoff show? Hmmmmm.... Not a bad idea. Be sure to let Chris know! ; o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ya man!!! I did a quick write up on my blog if you want to check it out. Talk soon I am sure!

    Grim~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks G! Great post - keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is truly saddening. I just lost the podcast that kept me in the Halloween mood all year round. I did not had the time to listen to the last episode, I will try to do that tonight. Deep inside of me, I hope that something will come out from the ashes of HauntCast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bah, hate to see it go but thanks again for featuring my bottomless pit once on your show. It was the highlight of my year. Most Appreciated. I know you'll still be out haunting around. Catch you on the flip side!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to say how much I miss the show. Your segment had the most energetic reviews on the planet. Yes, the friggin' PLANET! Clearly, you were a man with a passion for his subject. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks very much TOT - I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete