Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Underground Monster Carnival coming March 3, 2012



I just wanted to drop a few lines about an upcoming event in Oklahoma City. The first annual Underground Monster Carnival will be held March 3, 2012 in the Hobby & Crafts building (20,000 SF) at the Oklahoma State Fair Grounds.


from the web site...

Art Sunday and Underground Horror Fest presents...

This is an old school Carnival theme convention with prizes and costume contest, a B-movie style film room, a haunted room, special Coney Island style exhibits, vendors, workshops, music and much much more.

For the collector in everyone the show will be filled with vendors selling sci-fi, fantasy, horror, steampunk and low brow arts and crafts as well as comics, books, movies and apparel.


When: March 3, 2012, 2-10pm
Where: OKC Fairgrounds, Oklahoma City, OK

How Much: $10 adults 11 and up, $6 10 and younger

Why: Cause it will be awesome!

ALL AGES EVENT

more info coming soon...



I am really excited about this event...I might be a little bias since I am the Graphic Design Sponsor for the event (yes, I did the logo) or that I will be building and running the haunted room as a side event, my first entry into a commercial style haunt....we'll see how it goes.



If you want to keep up on the list of vendors and guests, click here for the web site.

2 comments: