Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Eli Roth's Hostel: Hunting Season & Alice Cooper:Welcome to My Nightmare - Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood




Scary kids!

Eli Roth will adapt the Hostel flicks and create a maze for Universal this season. Cleverly enough, it will be called "Eli Roth's Hostel: Hunting Season." All the fun starts September 23 and continues on select nights through October 31.

But wait, there's more! Alice Cooper will also present “Alice Cooper: Welcome To My Nightmare.”

Check out the Roth link and the Cooper link for all the details.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what we will be getting at our HHN in Orlando! Should have house names by the end of August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd drop dead from fright if I saw that character waiting for me. Amusement or not! Holy crap! That's going to be one popular attraction.

    ReplyDelete