Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fangoria to host Insidious screening and Q&A with Director James Wan & Screenwriter Leigh Whannel


Cool, I actually got this press release email (wow, I'm all kinds of awesome huh).

To celebrate the DVD release on July 12th, Fangoria is teaming up with Sony Pictures and announced a special screening of Insidious and a Q&A on July 11th.

Fangoria will be hosting the exclusive screening at the Silent Theater in Los Angeles starting at 7:30 PST/10:30 EST. Immediately following the screening at around 9pm PST/midnight EST, will be the Q&A with director James Wan and writer Leigh Whannell, which will be live-streamed directly to their Insidious Facebook Page.

All questions will be fan-generated: they’re collecting questions on the Insidious Facebook Page, as well as via Twitter using #InsidiousLIVE. If you tune in to the Q&A on the Insidious Facebook Page and leave a comment on the Ustream tab using #InsidiousLIVE, then you will be instantly entered for a chance to win a free DVD copy of the movie.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever review Insidious on HauntCast? I'm behind a few months (I suck I know)...need to catch up...just curious as to your thoughts on this film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man - no, things were a little hectic when it was released and I never got to the theater to check it out. I hope to see it soon. I have heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete