Thursday, June 23, 2011

Movie Poster Fun: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf (1973)


"Possible in this day and age? Those who didn't believe... are dead!"

Another of my guilty pleasure fright flicks from my childhood, The Boy Who Cried Werewolf scared the crap outta me when I was a kid. I recall only seeing it on TV once in the 70s, and with a few other films from that era, stuck with me as a scarefest.

Well, I watched the Svengoolie version last night and I gotta say it remains a nice big slice of 70s cheese but damn! That werewolf still creeps me out (almost as much as the hippie commune).

2 comments:

  1. That's quite the poster! Is she running out of the werewolf's mouth? I'm not familiar with this movie, but it sounds like it left an impression on you. Watching this with Svengoolie's touch had to make it a little less scary, though!

    ReplyDelete