Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Visible Horror Custom Framing






I was browsing Facebook this morning and came across this awesome link for Visible Custom Horror Framing (VCHF) and it was just too cool not to share here.


In part from his info page...

I have a passion for woodworking, and about 10 years ago I started creating horror lighted art out of cardboard boxes and Christmas lights, and as the years progressed, so has my work. All of my horror work is sure to please any horror fan, and my pieces will make great additions to your collections

All of my lighted art pieces are themed with specific paint jobs and details, suited perfectly for each photo. All lighted art comes fully ready to use, and light bulbs and hanging hardware are installed, so just plug in and/or hang it up and enjoy it!If you have a specific picture and style in mind, email me a copy of the photo (visiblehorror@yahoo.com) or if you are in the area, bring me the photo personally. I can customize your photo in any way you desire, or let my imagine run wild for you!


His prices are right around $50, click here to check out his picture page.

1 comment: