Thursday, March 17, 2011

Splatter-tastic fun at Transworld


I know not everyone is a fan of gore or splatter in their haunt, but for those of us who like some of the extreme stuff, here are some cool pics I got at Transworld. All of these props are perfect for a slaughter/splatter/butcher scene and would be even more effective with the proper lighting and acting.



The scene above was one of the kick-ass set ups in the walk-through and was a really intense experience. The meat case included rotten meat and as Shelley pointed out, it would have been even creepier if the maggots were moving.


Being the intrepid reporter I am, I forgot to keep the vendor information (sorry vendors and readers!)but hope you dig the pics.

3 comments:

  1. Love the gore and splatter rooms, they have some amazing items. I have one in our haunted house...yours trully is the dealer of bodily desecrations. Thanks for sharing JT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super fun. I love the splatter rooms. I am always amazed to see what haunts do with these props and this effect. Very gory....and scary. I love it.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete