Friday, March 18, 2011

Dark Zone at Transworld


One of my favorite parts of the show was the Dark Zone where they had mostly huge animated props with amazing lighting and in action. The guy above was my favorite - it was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE ass prop comprised of the giant monster with bodies and skeletons piled on top of him. His arm span and reach was insane.



I wish this pic came out brighter - this insane bat had a wingspan of what seemed to be the length of a couple people.



The Reapers were also enormous and really creepy.



The Cornmaze at the Bates Motel & Haunted Hayride features this werewolf prop (or one very similar) and it is way cool.


Although I am a little burned out on clowns in haunts, these 3D props were really impressive in person.

My pictures don't do this joint justice but again hope you enjoy seeing them.

4 comments:

  1. The pictures are awesome, really like the werewolf and reapers thanks for sharing JT. Very Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love the Scarefactory stuff. Makes me wish I had a spare 10K to spend on a prop! :D

    Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sort of thing you really need to be there to see and appreciate. Thanks for sharing the photos with us No-Lifers.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo wish I coulda seen this stuff in person!!!

    ReplyDelete