Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fun Size (2011)


Anybody in the mood for a Halloween-themed teen comedy this year? No?

Well, too bad. TV dude Josh Schwartz ("The O.C.", "Gossip Girl" & "Chuck")is set to direct Fun Size from a script by Max Werner.

What be the theme? Glad you axed - the film will center on "a sarcastic teenage girl who is forced to take her little brother trick-or-treating on Halloween, then loses him and must find him before their mother finds out." Filming starts shortly and Parmount is hoping to get this in theaters in time for All Hallows.

Could be cool and fun. Or could be an annoying disaster. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Hey now, that could actually be good! Of course, it could also be a typical Hollywood dog turd of a comedy...this time with candy corn in the mix. Here's hoping for the former. I can't really recall any good comedies set at Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I know that story....I am playing Costume Quest right now....same thing,....lost my brother, can't let mom know, must find him. :D

    You know I will watch it....I am a sucker for anything Halloween related :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete