Friday, January 14, 2011

Doll Houses with an EVIL Twist


Do your kids play with doll houses? Are they into Halloween and all things twisted like the rest of us? If so, they will have one of these on their Christmas/Birthday lists.

One of my friends on Facebook shared this link with me and I thought it was too good to not share with my haunted brethern here at the Frolic.

This guys creates THE BEST haunted themed doll houses I have ever seen. Click here and check out the detail in his work.

7 comments:

  1. Y'know, I tried to convince the wife to let me convert my daughter's old doll house into a haunted house, but she wasn't going for it! I mean, what could be cooler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, take it to your Garage of Evil and convert away, once it is done....then show her, I bet she would get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haunted houses! Big thanks for sharing the pics and link.

    ReplyDelete