Friday, November 12, 2010

ThanksKilling: A Special Holiday Treat


With the annual "shove food in your face till you drop" holiday coming fast I thought I would share one of my favorite Turkey Day horror movies with you...ThanksKilling. If you have seen this, you know what I am talking about, if not...go rent it.

First let me say, by no means is this an award winning movie. It's a low-budget, low-brow, low-rent horror flick about a killer turkey who loves to say "Gobble Gobble Mother F#$@ker". I read that is was made for only $3,500...and that might be stretching it a bit. It has the stereotypical teen fare in it, a jock, a nerd, a redneck and....wait for it...wait for it....a slut, yes there are boobs a plenty in this one.

Here's a link the trailer...let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Great trailer! I'll definitely be checking this out for the holiday, it looks like low-brow horror at it's finest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched that last month. It was terrible and hilarious. Definitely worth a watch.

    ReplyDelete