Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Day Philadelphia at The Bates Motel


I had the honor of being one of the actors asked to participate in this morning's live remote from The Bates Motel on the local Fox affiliate's morning show Good Day Philadelphia!

I'm not in this segment, but this one features Randy Bates, the owner of the attraction. There were two more segments after this - one roundtable discussion about Trick or Treat and the second was a tour of the Bates Motel.

During the roundtable, all the actors were all gathered around Sue Serio (my favorite weather person in town by far, and as nice in person as she is on TV!!!) - and I was right next to her for the entire three minutes going nuts and creeping her out on live TV! It was so much fun. That footage isn't up on the Fox site, but if I come across it I will be sure to share.

In the meantime, check out the link above.

3 comments: