Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome Gary B!


Good evening, boils and ghouls! It is I, Johnny Thunder, welcoming you to.....Geez, who am I kidding. I've had more than several Oktoberfests during this Eagles game, and I can't pull off the late night horror host thing right now LOL.

Please join me, all you monster kids, in welcoming my fiend and monster in arms Gary B to The Midnite Spook Frolic as a contributor and author!

Gary is a way cool ghoul and has been a comrade in arms for a while now. He expressed interest in starting a blog, and I suggested he share his horror and haunt-related thoughts on this joint. The rest, as they say, is history! Thanks for signing up, bro!

Gary will be posting here as the haunted spirit moves him, and look for him to share this thoughts, reviews and interests.

Shock on, G, and stay scary!

2 comments: