Friday, September 24, 2010

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011) Teaser Trailer


Why stop at three victims? Yes, well, you thought it and Tom Six heard you!I really dug the insanely bizarre first flick, so I'm looking forward to the sequel. Now being filmed, Tom Six has this to say about the second one:

"When I was writing [First Sequence]," Six told me, "I had so many ideas that I couldn't fit them all in the movie. And I wanted the audience to get used to this crazy centipede. Now, in 'Part 2,' I can use all my ideas. So everything is in it this time. I don't hold back anything. It's pretty nasty."

Sounds like a nighmarish fun time for the whole family! For more of IFC's interview with Six, and the teaser trailer, head over here and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment