Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy One Year Anniversary, MSF!


Well, boils and ghouls, it was actually yesterday but I forgot! D'oh!

Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time over the past year to check out this joint, read the posts, follow and especially comment. I really appreciate it, gang!

As we go into our second year, I hope to find time to do more reviews and articles about monster flicks and other stuff of interest. That, plus the addition of Gary B., should make the second year even better.

Thanks again, and stay scary!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Always enjoy visiting.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, thanks for the info and updates on horror related stuff, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your is literally the only Horror blog I follow. You have quite the scoop on the latest in horror! Keep it up, man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JT, you were the first blog I became a follower of when I started my own blog. I always enjoy your posts on all things monsterous! Keep on postin' and I'll keep readin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for the nice comments and support. I really appreciate it. You all rock!

    ReplyDelete