Monday, September 20, 2010

Goosebumps The Movie


Like a lot of people, I always enjoy watching the television version of R.L. Stine's Goosebumps. Now it looks like the series is getting the big screen treatment.

I know there was a previous effort to get a film made, but that project fizzled out. Writer Carl Ellsworth is behind this new interpretation. It is not yet known whether the script will be based on one of the Goosebumps titles, or something new in the spirit of and inspired by the books. A director has yet to be signed.

What do you think? Would you want an existing book made into a full length film, and if so, which one? Or would you rather see an all-new script keeping in the spirit and flavor of Stine's series?

1 comment:

  1. One of my buds who has sprogs loaned me one of his collections, and I loved it. Nice to see there seems to be a green light on some good stories!

    ReplyDelete