Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hellraiser: Revelations (201?)


Thanks to STYD for the head's up on this news:

Sources within Clive Barker's camp have informed us of new Hellraiser (!) film that's rapidly going into production.

Details are scarce at the moment, but the film is called Hellraiser: Revelations and is based on a script by Gary Tunnicliffe. Victor Garcia is sitting in the director's seat.


They go on to write that this is indeed another "stand alone" film, and is not the long-rumored and seemingly stalled remake. More info and details to come.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I want to like this. I really do. I adore Barkers work.

    But after the first one....I am sorry. I have little hope that this will be anything watchable. I hope I am wrong.

    I really do.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete