Friday, July 9, 2010

"Where's My Mummy?" by Carolyn Crimi & John Manders


OK, yeah, this is cute, so sue me...I'm allowed to do cute!

This is our daugther's absolute favorite book, and not just at Halloween time. She wakes up every morning and wants to read it, and when she goes to bed, she wants to read it. She loves Little Baby Mummy, Big Mama Mummy, Glob, Bones, Drac and the rest of the spooky crew in the story, and also loves pointing at the graveyards, swamps and spooky pictures in the book. Hmmm, it definitely runs in the family!

If you have any kids in the family, or are looking for a cool gift at Halloween time, defintely check this one out.

She has a few other great Halloween-themed books that she loves reading all year round, and I'll give them scream-outs in future posts.

Stay scary!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of those, but they sound fun. I'm going to look into getting it for my grand-daughter, Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really fun and sweet book. We're thinking about having my wife and daughter dress as mummies this year for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete