Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award


Scream out to The Spooky Vegan for finding this joint, and for giving it a Versatile Blogger Award. That's pretty fangtastic, thanks! Hmmm, but now kind of ruins the joke when I call it the "award winning super spooktacular blog" lol.....

Uhm so there's like rules for this -

• Thank the person who gave it to you
(Fangs a lot, SV!)

• Share 7 things about yourself
(Uhm......ok here goes)
1. I look damn good in a suit.
2. My heart and soul are in Key West, and hopefully someday the rest of me will live there too!
3. I'm 6'5".
4. I love reggae.
5. A few years ago, I had the honor of meeting and getting drunk with author Brian Keene. What a kick-ass dude.
6. I'm not bald - I shave my head, dammit!!
7. I have the most amazing super duper bestest wife and daughter in the world. :0)

• Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason; and contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
I honestly don't think I can name just 15 blogs. I follow so many cool and interesting and unique blogs that I just can't pick a few. They're all as special as the individuals behind them. So, I will say just check out each and every blog I follow!!!

Stay scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment