Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Elvira Update!


Hey groovy ghoulies! As we know from our discussion about a month ago, The Mistress of the Dark is making her way back to the small scream.... Er I mean screen this Fall!

Elvira's Movie Macabre premieres on THIS! Television and in national syndication throughout the U.S. the weekend of September 25th. Her package will include 26 horror flicks.

I'm a big fan of THIS! as they show The Outer Limits on weekend mornings, and some cheesy fun horror and fright flicks on Saturday nights, and various other times during the week.

Welcome back, Elvira!

4 comments:

  1. Heh. You said, "package."
    Seriously, though. I'm completely psyched! I grew up with this broad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! Sheeee's Baaaaack!
    Dreaded Dreams
    Petunia Scareum

    ReplyDelete
  3. It totally bites that I won't be able to enjoy this here in the U.K. I'll have to get it second hand from you guys. She's on Facebook too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very awesome!!! So happy to see this come back to life.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete