Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Scream 4 (2011)


Variety is reporting that "Scream 4" is to start shooting this spring and Wes Craven is definitely back in the director's chair.

Stars Neve Campbell, David Arquette and Courteney Cox Arquette will reprise their roles along with a new group of younger characters in this fourth installment.

Look for the flick to hit theaters April 15, 2011.

Can't say that I'm too stoked about this, or the fact that I'll have to suffer through it just for the show........lol......Any fans out there looking forward to this?

1 comment:

  1. I thought all three Scream films were wicked good! I recently watched the first Scream and was surprised how well its satirical bite held up. I’m psyched that Wes Craven is directing Scream 4 himself and that it is not a “re-imagining” of the franchise with a “fresh new cast”. I am somewhat perplexed as to what the plot could be or who “The Ghostface Killer” might be, but it will be fun to see the return of some of the original cast. Time to break out the Scream Trilogy DVDs!

    ReplyDelete