Thursday, March 11, 2010

MonsterMania Con - Cherry Hill, NJ - Crown Plaza Hotel -March 12-14th


I am hoping to head over the bridge on Saturday to check out the 14th MonsterMania con at the Crown Plaza Hotel in beautiful downtown Cherry Hill, NJ.

Guests include Dario Argento, Malcolm McDowell, Gary Busey, Eric Roberts, Doug Bradley, Doug Bradley, Kane Hodder, Scout Taylor Compton, William Katt, Corbin Bernsen, a Night Of The Creeps reunion, a My Bloody Valentine reunion, and more, plus lots of vendors and whatnot.

It's always fun to check out the guest panels and bumping into the occasional celebs in the hallway or even the hotel bar. Even though the con is geared toward modern films and stars, I'm always on the prowl for cool and obscure DVDs and other merch.

If anyone else is going to be there, give me a shout, or say hi. Or better yet, buy my first beer lol...

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I hope you get to go! Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm going to try to visit the Great Lakes FrightFest in Michigan (it's a home haunter's gathering). Stay spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a cool time too - have fun! :0)
    Say hi to the crew for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it if you could go, then blog all about it for those of us who can't be there.

    ReplyDelete