Thursday, March 4, 2010

Edgar Allen Poe 2nd Annual Cask of Amontillado Wine Tasting Event - Baltimore, MD - March 27, 2010



Big scream out to my friend Tim for the head's up on this way cool event coming at the end of March in Baltimore.

All the details are in the link - I would really love to take a road trip and partake in the ghoulish fun and drink! There will be wine, art, many wonderful performances, palm reading - and who wouldn't want their picture taken with Poe's corpse? I mean, c'mon!

If you are in the area, this is definitely a fun and cool way to spend an afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Wine and Poe....ah, that is perfect. Gotta go check my airline miles! :D


    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to wear my Victorian/Steampunk clothes to this. Am I a dork?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now that is just NOT fair.

    *sulking in Britannia*

    ReplyDelete