Friday, February 5, 2010

The Wolf Man (2010) - Preview Elfman's Soundtrack


Funny how things change in Hollywood, huh? A month or so back, there was the story that the studio had dropped the Elfman score and music for the film, and then just a couple weeks ago, they announced it was back in. Huh? Yeah, I'm confused too. I suppose they didn't like the replacement music and defaulted back to Elfman.

In any event, if you can't wait until next weekend to catch some of the music, go to this site and listen the previews for free.

The Wolf Man snarls into theaters in one week, boils and ghouls!!

5 comments:

  1. Im there on Thursday to watch this one on opening night! Movies start on thursdays here in puerto rico, one full day ahead of the states which normally start their movies on a friday!

    Im glad Elfman is doing this soundtrack, I love everything he has done and he seems like a perfect match for this sort of film. Looking forward to seeing and hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good to hear he is back in on this project! Husband and I are really looking forward to this one....we already prepurchased the tickets!!! Frog queen is very happy indeed.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, BTW - I have an award for you over at my blog :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been waiting for months to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very happy that this movie will finally hit theaters this week. I'm going to be there for the first screening this friday.

    ReplyDelete