Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rob Zombie's "CSI:Miami" Airs March 1st at 10:00 p.m.


Well, we've all been screaming for him to branch out a bit and do something besides white trash slasher flicks right?

Yeah so he's directed this episode of CSI:Miami and talks about it here.

It's been described as "darker, spookier, scarier, and more dangerous with a lot more edge." Zombie's guest stars will include Malcolm McDowell, Michael Madsen, Billy Gibbons, and.........

shockingly, Sheri Zombie. Amazing, huh? Yeah, I can't believe it either.

"In the opening scene, it'll seem obvious [that I was the director]. But I wasn't trying to disrespect the show by disregarding anything they've done. I wasn't trying to turn it into something different."

I wonder how many people will tune into this? I've never seen an episode, but have to admit I am curious to tune in and check it out. Given his wildly uneven past directoral efforts, I wonder how this episode will be. It can't be any worse than Halloween II.....

At least, I hope it's not.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment