Monday, September 21, 2009

Hauntcast

Photobucket

So, yeah, like I said - and, if you're reading this, you probably already know - I enthrall the home haunting and Halloween enthusiast crowd with my all star, superspectacular, extra-fantastical Fright Flick and Horror Review segments on the one, the only - Hauntcast!!!!!

As you can tell, Chris and I have a lot of fun doing the segment. It's fun to just talk about what's going on in horror and highlight what I think is of interest to the cool folk from the haunt and Halloween boards. Hopefully everyone has as much fun listening as I do putting it together and doing it each month. Of course, my G/Host makes me sound a lot better than I do given his wizard-like editing skills! It has been an absolute pleasure and privilege being part of the show for the past almost year.

Tune in this Friday, September 25th for Episode 11!

http://www.hauntcast.net/

1 comment:

  1. The crew always looks forward to each episode. Thanks for keeping us entertained.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete